Do you want straighter teeth but don’t want to wear braces? Brandon Orthodontics is your Invisalign provider in San Clemente, California. Invisalign is a clear choice – the state-of-the-art transparent aligner system uses a series of custom-made, nearly invisible aligners that gradually move your teeth into place.
You can also see the virtual results of your treatment before you start! Invisalign is an excellent choice for adults and teens who want to improve their smile without wearing traditional braces.
You may be a good candidate for Invisalign if you have mild to moderate crowding or spacing issues. Traditional braces may be a better option if you have more severe crowding or spacing issues.
The cost of Invisalign treatment will vary depending on the individual case. During your consultation, Dr. Brandon will assess your needs, determine if Invisalign is right for you, develop a personalized treatment plan, and provide you with an estimate of the total cost of treatment.
Why You Should Choose Brandon Orthodontics for Your Invisalign Treatment
When it comes to finding the right orthodontic provider in San Clemente for your Invisalign treatment, there are a lot of factors to consider. From experience to pricing, you want to ensure you’re getting the best treatment for your money. Excellent value and service are exactly what we provide at Brandon Orthodontics.
- We’re Experienced. Dr. Brandon has been providing quality orthodontic care for over 27 years. He’s treated patients with all kinds of different orthodontic needs and has the experience necessary to give you the best possible care.
- We’re Affordable. We understand that orthodontic treatment can be expensive, but we strive to provide high-quality treatments at an affordable price.
- We’re Convenient. Our office is located in San Clemente, CA, and we offer extended weekday hours to accommodate your busy schedule.
- We’re Gentle. We know that orthodontic treatment can be uncomfortable, so we go out of our way to ensure our patients are as comfortable as possible during their treatment.
What is the Process of Getting Invisalign Braces?
The process of getting Invisalign braces is simple! First, you will meet with Dr. Brandon for a consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you. If you are a good candidate for treatment, we will take digital impressions, photos, and X-rays of your teeth. We will use these images to create a custom treatment plan for you. Once your treatment plan is complete, we will order your custom-made aligners.
You will receive your aligners in our office and instructions on how to wear and care for them. You will need to wear your aligners for 20-22 hours daily and replace them every two weeks. You will need to visit our office once every six weeks for treatment.
Take good care of your teeth and aligners during treatment to avoid staining and other problems. Here are a few tips:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush. Be sure to brush around your aligners as well.
- When you’re not wearing your aligners, store them in the provided case. The case will help to keep them clean, free of debris, and accounted for.
- You should also clean your aligners regularly with a mild soap and water solution. Avoid using hot water, as this can damage the aligners.
- If you eat or drink anything that can stain your teeth, be sure to brush afterward. Invisalign treatment doesn’t mean you have to give up all your favorite foods and drinks, but you may want to limit yourself to darker colors while you’re wearing clear aligners.
By following these simple tips, you can help ensure that your Invisalign treatment is successful and that your teeth and aligners stay healthy and look their best. You will have a beautiful, straighter smile at the end of treatment!
Invisalign Provider in San Clemente, CA
If you’re looking for an experienced, affordable, convenient, and gentle orthodontic provider in San Clemente, CA, look no further than Brandon Orthodontics! Call us today to schedule a consultation and see what we can do for your smile!