As of May 18, 2020 our office has resumed our usual operations and business hours while observing current Covid-19 protocols.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Adminisration(OSHA). We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- Patients skin temperature will be taken the day of your appointment.
- We are asking that patients brush there teeth before they come to their appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer available for use.
- We are asking that patients are only coming into the office at the time of their appointment, unless a special needs situation exists. Otherwise, parents and sibling please stay outside or in your cars. If you need to speak to Dr Brandon he is happy to met you outside in the courtyard or call you on the phone.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
- Don’t forget to call to make your future appointments.
We Look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any question you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our pracitce. To make an appointment, please call our office at 949-388-8006.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, friends and family.